August 20, 2011

I wasn't going to blog today or tomorrow

    Remember yesterday how I told you I was receiving text messages of ridicule through my cellular telephone due to my lack of posting? After my post yesterday I thought that all this would come to an end, however, that wasn't the case. And in fact, not only did I receive uncomplimentary text messages today, but I've also come to find out that my favorite blogger called me "old" on his blog.
     Now I am not totally sure this is a direct correlation to me not writing, but I am going to go ahead and believe that's the case. We are actually going out for a beer tonight along with another friend, who said, "that's dumb" to the fact that I have to wait for my favorite person to come home and spell me of kid and dog duty.
     Regardless of how "dumb" or "old" I am not, this is what I'll be plotting tonight. Because the three of us share a common passion for cycling there will most likely be some bartering for bike parts going on. Here's what I am bringing to the table. I have a garage full of bike parts that I am going to try and trade for the pink Bianchi that my sister would ride so unsafely. And as you can see by this picture taken by JKess of his living room, he needs to rid himself of some bike stuff. And even more so since  he still lives with his mom, who by the way just signed on for an episode of "Hoarders" in hopes of correcting her son before it's too late.



JKess' mom's living room (Photo Credit: JKess
(Note: This is the point in this post where I stopped writing because I had to leave to drink beer.)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment